Dear Players and Parents:
At Windsor Tennis Club, your safety is our #1 priority. In light of the COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wanted to take a moment to inform you of the procedures that we have in place in an effort to maintain a safe environment for the members of our club.
We ask all members to cooperate by adopting the following measures:
· Wash your hands frequently. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer in the absence of soap and water, both before and after class.
· Take extra measures to sanitize your surfaces, racquets, etc.
· Stay at least 3 feet away from people with symptoms such as fever, coughing or sneezing.
· Avoid greetings that include physical contact.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
· Stay home when you are sick and inform your coach or the club of your absence. We will do our best to provide a make up class as and when possible for your missed sessions.
· If you suspect that you or a member of your family has the virus, seek immediate medical assistance and inform the club. Only return to classes once you have been cleared by a medical professional. Please note that we will maintain any information provided with the utmost privacy.
We take the health and safety of our members very seriously. We appreciate your support in an effort to keep our members safe.